Really cute and surprisingly enjoyable game. I kept trying to keep the plants alive for as long as I could through a few playthroughs.
Dr. Flower please help! My plants are dying! How can I keep it alive?
- MUSIC/SFX: https://twitter.com/DisOmikronCJ
- ART/PROGRAMMING/WRITING: http://twitter.com/paigemarincak
- ENGINE: GameMaker Studio 2
- ART: Clip Paint Studio, Photoshop CS6
- MUSIC: FL Studio 20 and Audacity
How to Play
- Use your mouse to interact with elements on the screen
- Investigate the problems with each plant in front of you and make a diagnosis
- Try to keep as many plants as possible alive!
- 3 strikes and you’re out
- This is a bit of an educational game. All plants and their relevant information and issues are real and drawn accurately… hopefully.
- Information comes from “The NEW House Plant Expert” by Dr. D.G. Hessayon.
- Hope you enjoy healing some plants and learning about them.
|Authors||Atemly Games, DisOmikron|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Clip Studio Paint, FL Studio|
|Tags||2D, Cute, flowers, GameMaker, Ludum Dare 46, Point & Click, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, One button|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's a very lovely game, my only comment is that I have a bit of difficulty telling what the plants are when looking at the plants and referencing the book. However the art is very well done, and I'm sure it would be easier for a plant expert to tell.